- Partner seeking/Consortium building: we provide help for our Hungarian researcher and entrepreneurial clients is seeking international partners necessary for H2020 projects and in implementing preliminary negotiations.
- Project development: we provide comprehensive innovation management and tender consulting for drawing up projects to be implemented.
- Preparing tender documentation: we seek out possible tender structures for the developed project plans and make recommendations on any amendments to them in order to align them with the tender conditions.
- Implementing tender projects: we provide expert help in the case of winning proposals in entering into subsidy contracts or even in the implementation of the complete project.
- Delivering trainings: we provide information in the form of 1 to 2-day training sessions on the new opportunities of the H2020, available framework amounts, the method of application and opportunities of accountability and implementation to those interested (research places, enterprises, other organisations).
A key element of our complex innovation management services, our service of preparing proposals for tenders, also covers access to international, mainly EU funding sources.
Our staff have the necessary knowledge and skills that are essential for preparing an international proposal. All our staff members communicate fluently in English and one other foreign language both orally and in writing and know and use the English terminology of tenders. Besides our Hungarian proposal preparation practice, we also have experience in preparing proposals for FP6 and FP7 tenders.
Besides knowledge, another important competence we have is that we are in possession of the necessary quality capacities that ensure that we provide swift and quality service for our clients.
We do not handle our international proposal writing activity with a mere proposal writing approach, but with an innovation management approach, including R&D&I projects, which means that we consider the development ideas of the client as the basis and, once we get acquainted with them, align those to tender condition systems.
In the case of international tenders, we consider providing help in partner seeking and consortium building to be one of our special tasks, since our experience shows those to be the most difficult and time-consuming tasks for an enterprise or a research organisation with an innovative idea. This is made efficient by our extensive international relationship system and our membership in international professional organisations.
Considering the fact that Horizon 2020 will commence in the near future and the new structure is not entirely clear to applicants, a new training methodology has been devised through which our staff members can provide comprehensive, modularly flexible information on new EU R&D&I tender opportunities, conditions and their implementation.