- 1. Market entry services - one stop shop for companies entering the Hungarian market: From the first inquiries to finding the physical company site we assist you through the process which may involve:
- - First consultation
- - Market research
- - Legal, taxation, personell advisory
- - Company site search
- - Company registration advisory
- - Company registration
- - Head-hunting
- - Advising on funding and government support schemes
- - Fund raising
- - Partner search and many more
- 2. B2B partner search: through the combination of desk research and personal interviews. The search may contain the following elements:
- Preparation of short list of potential partners: Based on your briefing, we prepare the screening guideline for you to approve. After your approval a short list of potential partners is prepared and sent to you electronically. The list contains: company name, contact details, scope of activity, indication on size of business, topline business details (brands or products represented, manufacturer or distributor etc.).
- Detailed review of top 5 potential partners selected by client including company overview, public accounting, economic and financial data. Report is handed over electronically.
- Conducting in-depth interviews with selected partners in form of a personal meeting according to a pre-agreed questionnaire. Data is presented in a report handed over electronically.
- 3. Business to Research - partner search
- Finding contract research partners
- Licensing in: Due to our extensive strategic partnership network as well as international industrial relations, our company receives Technology Requests on a regular basis. PRO’s represent great knowledge and expert pools as well as scientific and technical solutions businesses are willing to acquire to improve their competitiveness. Our mission is to build a bridge between the need and the capacity, thus facilitating technology and knowledge transfer from PRO’s to the industry.
- Project partners for public funds
- 4. Research to business
- Research institutions as well as private companies may decide to offer their Intellectual Properties for utilization in form of a license agreement or sales agreement.
- Technology benchmarking
- Technology-transfer strategy development
- Sales of Technology via technology transfer networks
- Registration in international TT databases
- Industrial matchmaking
- Industrial partner search
- Representation in professional events
- Finding business partners for Horizon 2020 programs
Technology Transfer service may include the following:
- 5. Research to Research
- Finding research partners for Horizon 2020 programs
CompetencesHaving cooperating partners in almost every country in the developed world and being active in international organizations, LC Innoconsult International built numerous co-operations with international counterpart institutes over the years.
Besides personal relations, our company has a wide range of experience in market research projects.
By combining these two methods, partner search has become one of our company's strongest traits. We are proud for the successful industrial and business-academia cooperations that we have helped build in the last 22 years.